Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1st Post in this Blog~~


Argh.......
it was a lot of assignment waiting for me to do NOW...
but am still wasting my time to create this BLOG >.<
when i just wanted to start doing my work >.<

tmr have to present tutorial question of Creative Strategy for Advertising...
But am still doing nothing >.<
Saturday got Advance PR Writing
Mid-Term...

But am not study anything yet >.<

Next Tuesday have to pass up the
Individual Assignment for Culture & Communication...
But am still haven't start anything now >.<
Wang Mei Ling...
When u just wanted to start ur
WORK !!!

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for an image with "aaahh" and found this. Curiously I started reading your post.. and found I have been doing the same except my subject is different :( :(

    ReplyDelete